Tuesday, 9 February 2016
Today is Pancake Tuesday, my second favourite day of the year (after Christmas), so of course this morning, I made pancakes! Below is step by step how I created a plate of perfection.
. I laid the ingredients out as shown
I used 1 small bowl of flour
1/2 a bowl of caster sugar
And 1 egg
2. I placed all the ingredients into a large bowl
3. I mixed the ingredients to achieve a mixture of a crumbly consistency
4. I then added as much milk as needed to achieve a light runny mixture (roughly 1 cup)
5. I then poured this into a pan with a splash of oil
6. These were then cooked to perfection and stacked onto a plate with some squares of butter on top
I made three medium/large thin pancakes from this recipe and they were delicious! Of course the size and thickness is a personal choice and the pancakes can be created as you like them.
Happy pancake making!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Pankcaketuesday pancakes cooking tutorial
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)